If I think I’ve been cheated, who can help me?

The Tribal-State Compact requires that inspectors be on duty during all hours of operation. If for any reason you earnestly believe you have been wronged in any gaming activity at any Arizona Indian casino, you should ask for a tribal gaming inspector. The inspector should gather all information and conduct an investigation. Some follow up investigation may be required. The inspector may make a determination immediately or may advise you that final determinations will be made by his superiors. In any event, you have the right to an investigation and tribal gaming agencies have the obligation to make a fair and impartial resolution of the matter and advise you of their determinations. The tribal gaming commission or office is the final authority in resolving patron disputes.